Sunday, July 6, 2014

4 months down half way to goal!

This month has been hard to get motivated to do anything. I have had a lot going on with work and personal stuff. Of course I pushed myself through it and help from a friend to make a pack to 21 days of excerising and no days off. It was a fun month with new things to try. I have been getting a lot of "Boy I can really tell you lost weight. How much have you lost?" All I can say is well I lost 13 pounds the first 2months. So since I have been getting asked that a lot I figured hmmm I might as well see for myself. Since I don't own a scale I decided I was going to go to the store and "try-out" some scales (only stepped on one) and found out I lost another 12 pounds!!!!! Which means I have lost a total of 25POUNDS!!! I am half way towards my goal! I am so excited! My vacation is in 3 and half weeks so I guess I really need to start pushing harder. Another thing I did this month was try on my bathing suits and boy are they loose! I'm so glad I did because it gave me more confidence in myself that I didn't have before. I'm still doing the same thing like I have done before but just trying out new things to eat and really watching my calorie intake. 

       Day one                 4months

        Day one                  4months


1 comment:

  1. Wooo Wooo!!! You vacay is going to be even more fun now!! Would love to hear more about your recipes!

    ReplyDelete