Monday, June 9, 2014

3 months down! Healthy new me!

I am now done with 3 months of getting more healthier!! I have had a lot happen this month which means I haven't excercised as much as I should have. I wish all the stress and pain would have helped me be more focused but I couldn't. I just couldn't face to leave my little doggie alone even if it was just for 20 minutes. The only thing that I have kept going was my eating. I have gotten so stricked with it that I actually like eating healthy. 
      First day                 3months

      First day                  3months


   So now it's a new month and I'm ready to kick myself in the butt.  I have a 2 week vacation in august that I'm ready to get in shape for so now I just got to get going. Thanks for all the support! 
             Toodles for now! Em

No comments:

Post a Comment