Wednesday, July 16, 2014

30 outfits for 30 days


The first week of June I kinda went on a shopping spree and got a lot. I felt horrible for spending so much money and I really was deciding to take them all back but I didn't and still to this day think I should've.  While I was putting them away and looking at all the other stuff I owned I decided that I could probably go a month with a new outfit a day. I started off really good then I realized that I don't have a lot of work pants and work shoes to go with all my shirts so I really just did different shirts for my 30days. I was doing really good for about a week and after a week I would forget to take a picture of my outfit that day. Since I live in house with cats the first thing I do is take off all my nice clothes so no cat hair gets on it. (Which bothers me because I hate changing and using more clothes). So that made my photo taking worse but at least I tried and got half way through which is good!!! So here are the pictures of my different outfits. My lesson learned was even if I have a very small closet I can still get clothes in there and I can't punish myself for pampering me just a little now and then or maybe now and all the time!


        

     

    

    

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment