Sunday, January 5, 2014

first post

It's 2014 and I'm ready to get started on the things I told myself I would last year. I think I can share what every woman thinks when they are on Pinterest, "I'm going to save that to do later." Do we even get there to be able to that do it yourself project that we pinned. We think our lives are so busy that we can't even just sit and enjoy the things that we would love to do. I'm here to tell you that we do have time to enjoy all the things we pinned/thought of to do. This blog is here to help myself and others to enjoy the projects we want to do/need to do.


So, Cheers to 2014 and to all of us to take a break from our busy lives and start our projects! To start things off here is a picture of a quilt I'm making and of course I will be telling you guys how easy it is to do later on.



Toodles for now!

1 comment: