Thursday, January 23, 2014

Chicken Stir Fry

This recipe I made up one night while I was still living with my parents. I came home one night and every one already had something for dinner. I didn't feel like going out so I looked in the freezer to see what I could come up with. After I made this my sister and I fell in love with my recipe that even to this day she is always asking me what it is in it and how you make it. So, here it is my famous chicken stir fry! Mind you, I don't have any measurements of the spices, I just use my senses.

Here is what I put in my chicken stir fry. If you want it more spicy add some cayenne pepper to it.
 
First I cut up my 4-5 chicken breasts in slices and put them on the stove. If you don't have time to have uncooked chicken, you can also use the frozen grilled chicken strips.
I add onion and garlic and cook until chicken is done.
Then I add my first batch of spices,
Black pepper (not too much)
sesame seeds
Soy sauce
Worcestershire sauce.
and if your feeling brave cayenne pepper (not too much)
Let that simmer for a bit then add the veggies,

These are the veggies I put in since most of my family don't like the stir fry veggies but you can do any. Stir around chicken and veggies and let them cook/thaw.
 
 
Once it is all cooked then I again add my sauces to where the veggies are a little brown color.
I let it simmer till it is finished!
All done and ready to eat! I usually serve it with white rice. This night we had it with French bread. My favorite is just a bowl of this and nothing else,
Enjoy! I hope I didn't scare you with no measurements. Maybe this is the time to be brave and just use your senses! It is pretty easy and fast dinner!
Cheers to a good meal!
Toddles!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment