Monday, May 5, 2014

2 months down to a healthy new me!


Alright ladies and gents, Friday marked my 2months of all my hard work of changing my lifestyle! I still do the same thing I did for month one just added more strengthing skills such as weights and restistance band. Due to some unfortunate events last weekend I ended up in the er and the first thing they was weigh me!!!! At first I was a little hesitant , thinking "I'm not ready for this!  What if I didn't  loose as much as I think I did?" I finally said let it go, so I hopped on the scale and was ready for whatever came up on the scale! So I didn't weigh my self when I started, but I am going from when I was in the doctors last august and figured I was about the same which was 185. The scale this time said 172!!!! WHAT!!! I lost 13 pounds!!!!! I can't believe it! I am so proud of myself and thankful for all my friends and family pushing me through and of course my personal trainer, MY ELLIPTICAL! Here  is the pictures from my first day and now!
    First day                   2months
        First day.              2months
        First day.               2 months


                     13pounds down!!!
Will keep you updated with my progress!
Toodles for now! Em



2 comments:

  1. You are so incredible!!! I have recently started to work hard at maintaining a more healthy lifestyle. I got into a bad habit of eating way too much sugar and eating way too much in general. I am aiming for 1350 calories a day, which may be too much. Even so, I am having such a hard time maintaining that few calories. I can't believe how consistent you have been at 1200. I am trying to lose 10-12 pounds. So far I haven't been able to see any positive results for my efforts. The needle on the scale just doesn't change. I am not giving up though. Cheers to you and your success at being healthier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOOOO!!! Nice work EM!!!! Keep it going!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete